Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks for everyone who came out

Good show last night. We've got one more booked for September 25th at the Trash Bar, and then I think that's going to be it for a while. We're going to try and record a bit in the next few months and work on some new stuff, so that you, the loyal listener/blog reader/showgoer, do not get bored and so that we, the band, also do not get bored. We've been playing the same stuff for more than a year at some of the same places, so a break, I think, is really in order and that's the feeling I get from some of the guys too. I was actually the most resistant to this, but I've come around to it. So, save your hard-earned dollars and make your way to the Trash Bar in Williamsburg on September 25th for what may be the last Oh No! show for a while.

No comments: